Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mazel Tov

Received two pieces of news today. 1 was very good, the other ....... feh!

The 1st news was regarding my assignment. The course leader over in the land of OZ, sent me an e-mail to confirm that the return of my assignment was a mistake. All I needed to do was e-mail them a soft copy and they will mark it with no penalty. The best part of it was.... my assignment was stored in a pen drive. When you have a screwed up day, guess what happens? You can't bloody access the pen drive. So I had to retype the whole thing and e-mail it over. At least that issue is solved. Case closed.

The 2nd piece of news was not so good. Our dear chairman of UMNO Bukit Bendera had the book thrown at him. The UMNO Supreme Council was so angry at him that they suspended him for 3 years... 3 years.... make no mistake, this was a punishment of the harshest degree. After all, ISA detainees can be released after only 2 years. If the ISA detainees behave themselves and pledge full loyalty to UMNO, they can come out way before that. So UMNO, I salute you. Good job. Bloody pricks......

MCA and Gerakan, the ball is in your court. Do the right thing.

No comments: