Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Poor Little Fried Brain

Ok. I am currently pursuing my MBA at a local college. I am one of those guys who actually felt I had too much spare time so I went ahead and basically committed hara-kiri on myself. Not the smartest thing to do but I did it. End result: I fried my own brain. Here I am, sitting at a Starbucks outlet, staring blankly at the screen of my laptop, totally blank. Assignment due in a couple of hours but nothing is going through my mind, like a blond. So I decided to log in and just write stuff til something comes to mind.

Honestly, I did all the research necessary but nada..... nothing. For me, writing assignments is a creative process. I can have all the data in the world summarised in front of me yet I have problem putting pen to paper. The draft is just next to me but nothing. I need a muse, an inspiration.........

As much as I want to write about politics now, I can't. Nothing excites me today. None of the juvenile and stupid things BN is doing now has any effect on me. Me, a person who thrives on the stupidity of others, I laugh in the face of stupidity and gullibility. Even the BBC trip to Taiwan has not bothered me. Agriculture study trip to Taiwan? Brilliant idea. It really is. Taiwan has an advanced agricultural sector which thrives on best practices. A study trip there however will achieve nothing. Imagine that, parliamentarians going down to the farms and telling the farmers how to grow their crops. The problems in the agricultural sector within Malaysia are so diverse, I know. I am in the agricultural sector. No study trip in the worl d will achieve anything. I'll write about it another day. Crap... more nonsense in my mind now.

Maybe, I should just go to youtube and watch some Jolin Tsai mvs. That could help. Like Montgomery Burns of the Simpson will say "Yessss......Excellent"

No comments: