Tuesday, September 16, 2008

On a lighter note.

My most recent post deals mainly with politics. Writing all these postings has basically raised my blood pressure to an alarming level. So, I want to write something different. After much thought, I have compiled a list of things I want to do before I permanently check-out of Hotel Life.

1. Visit my ancestral home in Chow An, China
2. Visit ten major destinations in China
  • Beijing (accomplished)
  • Shanghai (accomplished)
  • Guangzhou (accomplished)
  • Harbin
  • Hunan
  • Xian
  • Chaozhou
  • Jiu Zai Gou
  • Yunnan (accomplished)
  • The Silk Road
3. Drive an Aston Martin
4. Travel in 4 countries in a day
5. Watched the sunrise in the Maldives
6. Write a book
7. Fall in Love
8. Get Married
9. Build furniture with my bare hands. ( a chest or a tv cabinet will do)
10. Make my parents proud of me
11. Bungee Jumping
12. Learn to play the Piano
13. Become a Masters Graduate
14. Hiking the Alps

Bear in mind the list above is not in any particular order. Hopefully, I can achieve all of the above before I kick the bucket. The list above will be adjusted from time to time as the world changes. Who knows someday we might be able to go to MARS, then I'll include it in.

No comments: